A Cambridge English: First (FCE) qualification proves you have the language skills to live and work independently in an English-speaking country or study on courses taught in English.
This exam is the logical step in your language learning journey between Cambridge English: Preliminary (PET) and Cambridge English: Advanced (CAE)
10 Session Programme (15 hours)
Flexible dates and times agreed on a week-by-week basis
A Cambridge English: First qualification shows that you can:
• communicate effectively face-to-face, expressing opinions and presenting arguments
• follow the news
• write clear, detailed English, expressing opinions and explaining the advantages and disadvantages of different points of view
• write letters, reports, stories and lots of other types of text.
Reasons to choose Cambridge English: First:
• Accepted for entry to foundation/pathway/pre-sessional courses in English-speaking countries.
• Accepted for entry to undergraduate programme